I have tried to bring my novice airbrush skills to the fore once more, and of course on another monster (I guess I kinda like those ;)). I think slowly am getting the hang of it. This will actually be my stand in for a chimera as I loath the GW one. Although the base is bigger, I put some markers on the base to be able to see the true size for gaming purposes. Mostly using earthen colors again (just like with the previous Manticore) the blending of green and white to represent the three different heads was very enjoyable.
I also tried to give the sting a bit more oomph and used some sickly green colors on it to represent the venom dripping from it.